SAiDL Season of Code 2021
SAiDL's Season of Code gives students to work on cutting edge AI projects with a strong focus on Open Source. This year's program will run from August to December focusing on a broad range of topics through the following projects -
1. Causal Inference in Time Series
2. Program Synthesis with Julia
3. Visualisation Library for Vision Transformers
4. Meta Learning with Jax
More information on the projects goals, related topics, tools and mentors is available here. Stay tuned for more details and the release of the sign-up form!
SAiDL Season of Code 2020
SAiDL's Season of Code gives students to work on cutting edge AI projects with a strong focus on Open Source.
List of Projects:
1. Open Source python package Adversarial NLP
2. Deep Contextual Bandits
3. Computer Vision for Sports Analytics
4. Knowledge Distillation library
5. Twitter Feed Distillation
6. Benchmarking Causal inference and Reinforcement learning algorithms on dynamic environments
7. Deep Learning package for Time Series Modelling
8. Exploring Applications of Spiking Neural Networks
More information on the project deliverables, description and mentors is available here.
QSTP: Introduction to Deep Learning
A Quark Summer Project on learning the fundamentals of deep learning and how they are applied in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing and Reinforcement Learning.
CTE course: Introduction to Machine Learning
Taken by Rajaswa Patil and Pranav Mahajan
The course included introduction to fundamental concepts of Machine Learning and Deep learning and hand-on experience through projects and self-organized Kaggle competitions. Batch strength: 120 students.
TIP Projects and Courses
Learning to play games with RL, Computer Vision, Financial Market Modelling, Machine Learning and AI & Cognitive Neuroscience